“Tracy is the most authentic meditation teacher I have come across. Her passion is very evident and she provides a safe and supportive environment to challenge yourself.”
– Anne Lin
Mini Retreat: Meditation in Nature
Saturday 16th November 1-4pm, held at Karwarra Native Gardens, Olinda
An immersive mini retreat in Olinda’s Karwarra Native Gardens will be held in late spring. Looking Inward’s second mini retreat opens itself to people seeking a communion with nature, and to drop into their own inner well of love. By inviting nature to meet us on our path and in our spiritual practice we are voicing our calling to heal and reconnect. On this retreat students will receive:
- Explorative group practices for honouring inner truths and personal intentions,
- Grounding meditations drawn from principles of unity and harmony in the Yoga Sutras,
- Mindful and embodied walking practices through nature for bring the meditative state into the everyday,
- Integrative worksheets on invoking the intuitive wisdom of nature within.
Cherish and blossom in a space for growth and exploration in community with likeminded people, with meditation practices that bring spiritual connection between the world and personal self alive.
Cushions, resources and worksheets provided.
More offerings coming soon!
New workshops and mini retreats to soothe the soul, held in the Dandenong ranges area
Led by meditation teacher and horticulturist Tracy Hambly, her new offerings will give you an opportunity to heal your mind through nature and allow the plant world to deepen your life experience. All offerings will run in Melbourne’s outer east and Dandenongs. Arriving spring and summer 2019.
- Meditation in the Garden
- Meditative Nature Walks
- Mindful Seed Sowing (Wildflowers, veggies, and perennials)
To register your interest, please contact Tracy.